Thursday, November 13, 2014

That's gay

I was looking at hotels for Berlin.  My criterion were location, price, and hopefully some decent reviews.  I was on Orbitz which is a pretty mainstream booking site.  I saw a note about the Axel hotel saying it was  a great place for gay couples to stay, but I didn't think anything of it.  But I never visited the web site of the hotel itself.

Then we were to meet my aunt Jan in Berlin.  I told her where we were staying and she looked it up to see if she wanted to stay there.  She speaks German fluently as she is on a Mormon mission to Germany for retired adults.  She asked if I knew the hotel was rated as a great place for gay couples.  I replied "Oh, yeah I think I saw something about that".  Then I looked at the hotels web page that she forwarded to me.  It is, um... really gay.  In fact the link for this hotel may be considered NSFW in some states in the Union.

Should be fun.

http://www.axelhotels.com/en/hotels/berlin/

5 comments: