Friday, November 28, 2014

Clubbing in Prague



A city where accordion never went out of style. The second show featured men in plaid skirts singing a song my dad taught me in the second grade. (What shall we do with a drunken sailor). It was pretty awesome.  Murray said hiking boots didn't inspire her to dance. I suppose we should have packed her ballet slippers, they are compact...





In the sleeper car from Prague to Budapest love has to work harder to find a way. But getting your own shower on a train is pretty awesome. 


4 comments:

  1. Grandma Tilly went to school in Budapest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew she was "from" there. But I also had a sense there was some Romania connection. Do you have a dossier on Ottilia?

      Delete
  2. I wish you two were having fun. :)

    ReplyDelete