Friday, December 26, 2014

Pics from Christmas in Mallorca

I forgot to buy flour for thickening the gravy.  Murray said gravy wasn't that important.  Don't worry, there is no domestic violence in this story.  So, I took her down to a cafe that was open Christmas morning.  I was hoping the baked some of their own stuff and I could score cincuenta mililitros de harina.  I brought my own ziplock.  Sure enough, they got me my hit, and I walked back with my little baggie of white powder.  The holiday was saved.

I don't know what this is a picture of, but it includes, the ocean, the setting sun and me.  Seems like it should be more moving.

Turkey and potatoes and gravy, Oh my.

The Murmonster is sold on Scandanvian style double dipped candles.

A walk to the ocean on Christmas morning.

Cheers to friends and family for the holiday.

This dog has dread locks.  After a youtube tutorial, the MurMonster now has one and would like a few more.  I don't know if I like where this is going.

More funky street art on the way back from the movies.  The movies were closed Christmas eve, but the 3 gelato shops on the walk back were not.  :)


3 comments:

  1. A perfect Christmas (thank goodness you got your fix)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have our weaknesses. Mine usually have sugar in them, especially the MurMonster. But sometimes they contain a different white powder... for thickener. :)

      Delete
  2. I had to Google cincuenta mililitros de harina and then Google translate my findings. I don't like to answer blindly :)

    ReplyDelete