Sunday, December 21, 2014

The beach in December

We had fun storming the castle

Escaping the pit of despair behind me

What I want is pictures where my neck and jaw look like this, but without so much nostril.  Got it?

Live on stage, for a limited engament, the MurMonster.


Yes it was cold.

But I still swam out to the island and back



Murray has fallen in love with this Santa Catalina market two blocks from our apartment.  Why pay less anywhere else?  The ingredients are great though.  Tonight I made pesto with dill and cilantro left over from the cream and cheese risotto I made with sushi rice and lentils last night.  With fresh stuff every day the question becomes "What to buy to use up yesterdays ingredients".   So far I haven't had to throw out anything.  

6 comments:

  1. Go Murray. I'm so glad you're enjoying it. Living the dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is enjoying it. Enough to make up for not being with family over Christmas I think.

      Delete
  2. We are sending Holiday thoughts to you both! M, W & O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. There are some christmas lights on the big boulevards here, but otherwise it is hard to pick up much christmas spirit.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. We can rent bikes. There is also a long bike path in front of the water that Murray said she would ride. So that is on my list of things to do.

      Delete