Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pics from Mallorca


So'ller Marina

Up the hill at the musuem in So'ller

Stopping along the coast from So'ller to Deia'

This is how you know the MurMonster is happy.



This is how you know the MurMonster needs to find a restroom.


This is how you know the MurMonster needs to find a restroom now!


A skate park next to a 500 year old ruined rock building, awesome.

OK, we are going to get some normal pictures of me, you are not going to make me laugh this time.



Cut that out!

Perhaps I will look more mysterious if I hold my jacket like this?

But if you close you eyes while you are taking a picture you won't know that you got a bad shot.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! The travels of Murray, in all of their mystery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why some people would want to be more mysterious than they are. I try hard to be obvious and still people don't "get it".

      Delete
    2. It's a female thing. Hence, the reason you don't understand.

      Delete
    3. It seems like there a lot of those things in life.

      Delete