Sunday, October 26, 2014

Dressing for success

So packing has become the latest tension in Isaac style travel vs. Murray style travel.  Below is my attempts to get Murray up with the concepts of base layers and mid layers for hiking around northern Europe in Nov (which she refers to as deep winter cold).

She is insistent that my one black silk blend sweater is too worn for the sophisticated look we need in Europe and not nearly enough for the 2-3 high end meals we may be able to afford to dress for on the trip.  More of this type of tension to come.  Hopefully I can wend some of it into enough drama or humor to make your reading time worthwhile.  Isaac is not afraid of herculean challenges.


Murray in her wool base layer from REI 
(smiling because she knows I won't post this on my blog)

2 comments:

  1. Only a little. She was shocked I would put a picture of her on the internet, but quickly moved on to worrying about other things.

    ReplyDelete